How Offten to you update your blog?

Friday, March 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Lexi!!

Wow, can my little loulou really be 11 years old! She is a great helper and wonderful big sister, making sure everyone stays in line, even mom and dad (she even keeps aunt Paula in line-tries at least). It seems like yesterday she was the only Turner grandchild and was being spoiled by her aunt and uncles. I can't believe it, just a few more years and we will have a teenager yikes! Why don't my kids listen to me when I tell them to stop growing. Happy Birthday Lex, we love you!



Partying with her friends!


Crazy girls!




Had to stop partying to take a peek at baby Grace.



2 comments:

  1. Your kids are so cute. I remember when Lexi was born and for me it seems like forever ago. Maybe because I haven't seen you in forever. I love your baby!!!!

    ReplyDelete